June 13, 2012

Coz travel stories are meant to be shared...

YES! I have decided to reincarnate my almost dead blog :)

I realized I could not design a blog of my own and css codes are just too much for my little brain to handle  thus I am back to blogspot. Nevermind that I purchased a domain and tried to make my own travel website but to no avail. So I am back! :)

I promise to tell you stories about my recent travels and previous ones that I have yet to sort out photos :) I am soo lazy at this kind of thing, sorting out photos that is. Makes me miss the place all the more, yet it gives me a different kind of excitement.

For the next couple of days or months, I will share the awesome and not-so nice experiences we had while backpacking in Europe with my sister, the two weeks break I had (because I resigned from work) and backpacked to Bangkok, Laos and Koh Samui, the first time we joined a package tour in Chiang Mai Thailand, the relaxing/pampered trip we had in Melbourne and Sydney with my mum and my recent birthday trip to Bali. Looooong list! Expect an overload of photos soon. Watch this space! =)

Meantime, while I dissect words to post, enjoy my current favorite travel song ^_^





Btw, who knows how to edit my header so I can add a background photo in it? :D

No comments:

ShareThis