June 17, 2012

Bali, Indonesia - second time around



This trip is quite opposite from the last time we were here in 2010. Our first trip was with friends and we spent our days learning how to surf and beach bumming in Kuta Beach and Padang-padang.





This time around, its just me, the husband and the beautiful beach of Nusa Dua. We stayed in the lovely resort of Courtyard by Marriott. We were lucky enough to receive a two night stay at this luxury hotel after attending a seminar at Marriot vacation club (which I highly recommend). Otherwise, without the voucher, we would not consider staying here. We are cheapos like that! :D However, if you want to relax, chill out and enjoy friendly service, this resort is worth checking. I personally love the interior of the lobby and the design of the rooms. It defined modern, chic and elegance.




The resort's private beach was everything I dreamed of for this trip - long stretch of white sand and very few tourists.



And oh did I mention that I celebrated my 31st at this island? Best birthday gift for a sun chaser and beach bummer like me :D



Photos taken using LC-A+ and Lomography Analog films.




No comments:

ShareThis