June 18, 2012

Next Summer - I will be an explorer in Palawan!


Tao Philippines: Explorers Wanted from Scott Sporleder on Vimeo.



In the beautiful island of Palawan, Philippines!

I've seen their feature in Discovery Channel today and I am just in awe. I've been to Puerto Princesa and dreamt of visiting Coron and El Nido soon. However, I never thought I could actually join an expedition in the island and visit smaller remote islands. All I had in mind before was to beach bum and island hop in the usual place.

I learned that the expedition is organized by a group called Tao Philippines. After reading through their website, reviews and articles written by other travelers, I am paying my highest respect to them. What they're currently doing in Palawan is everything I dreamt of doing in Cebu in the future.

No comments:

ShareThis