June 24, 2012

Not-so Dreamy Dreamland Beach, Bali


My dear friend suggested that we check out this "supposedly" dreamy beach while at Nusa Dua, Bali. There was so much hype about this place, apparently, which made her gushed about it for our trip. So off we searched and booked a taxi to bring us to this much talked about beach area.


While on the way, I've read here that Dreamland beach is not-so dreamy at all. I did not believe at first because my friend mentioned, the area is really pretty and I will like it, however at the same time, I did not set my expectations high.

Unfortunately, the blog was indeed true. We arrived at the place packed with tourists, not the foreign tourists that we used to see in Bali but tourists on field trip buses mostly from Jakarta. I'm not saying that its a bad thing, what I'm saying is its something new to me. It was just very crowded for our relaxed get away and the beach area was not that impressive at all. But since, the husband and I are so used to unexpected circumstances, we tried to enjoy the place anyway.







The beach has the amazing sunset view. Most tourists go there to watch the sunset drift into the horizon. The husband also enjoyed the waves while I enjoyed watching him ran and played with it.

If it's your first time in Bali, this place is still worth checking. Don't mind the crowd but instead watch them in amazement. Anyway, you will have a great sunset to watch and waves to enjoy.


1 comment:

Josephine said...

batia! hehehe i might still go check it out if i go back to Bali,too and see for myself =)

ShareThis