Here, I am listing down some of my goals. The other "some" are too personal to share, I prefer to write them down in my notebook. Most of these are also reminders for me to strive and work hard.
I also have a dream board at home where I post pictures of places and things I want to visit and own. I am obsessive like that :)
If you find some these too material, just ignore and list down your own. It's fun, really!
2. Travel to India - sleep in the desert under the stars and visit Taj Mahal.
3. Dive in the red sea and kiss the pharaoh.
5. Witness sakura/cherry blossoms in Japan.
6. Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef.
8. Own a beach house and a volkswagen.
9. Go on a safari tour in Africa.
10. Visit favorite cities in Europe -
11. Experience the life in London.
12. Photograph Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia.
13. Experience the colorful life in Nepal and land safely at the most dangerous airport in the world.
14. Attend workshops or practice more on street photography and be able to share the photos to a travel magazine or travel website.
15. Touch and feel the snow either in South Korea or US.
17. Travel with my family to Beijing, China.
18. Visit as many islands/beaches possible in the Philippines.
20. Cruise in Halong Bay, Vietnam.
21. Enroll my brother in a good school when he enters high school and let him join an exchange program abroad.
22. Swim with the dolphins
23. Match the number of countries I visit with my current age :D (such a long way to go...)
24. Get support from friends to help promote Philippine tourism.
27. Travel with my husband on a Round-The-World trip. Woohhoo!
28. Learn a new language.
29. Complete a printed photo journal.
30. Learn to drive and swim.
Will update this from time to time. Either I tick off one or two from the list or add some more :D