June 14, 2012

Best Paella is in Valencia, Spain!


I swear I've tasted the best paella in Valencia, Spain!

We travelled to four cities in Spain and almost always had paella every meal :D Don't judge us, it was our first time in the country!


Valencia was never part of my cities to visit, however, since the husband couldn't travel with me to Italy and France, I gave him the freedom to choose the cities he wanted to visit in Spain. Expectedly, the history/architecture buff in him prevailed.





Indeed this lovely city did not fail us in the architecture department. The old buildings were a sight to behold. I heard myself saying "wow" a million times :D



The Cathedral


Convent






Amazing how they were able to preserve historical buildings like these. Can't really say much about its history coz I was busy taking photos :D But I did learn quite a few...from the readings of the husband :)





No comments:

ShareThis