February 08, 2013

Flashback Europe...traveling light!




Wow, its been 7 months since my last post! What a lazy a** I am. But before anyone condemn me for not updating (if anyone cared to read this blog), I have been busy taking care of my belly bump for the past 6 months and writing a post requires a lot of effort :) But since I am now nesting, I've got the time to finally post something. Hope someone do care to check my updates :)

Speaking of nesting, I've been spending my time going through my travel photos. I finally managed to arranged it by folder and segregate by places. Imagine it took me two years to check all photos from our Europe trip in 2011! It was quite massive that I always dread opening one folder. I'm just glad I had the courage and time to do it :) So expect more travel photos/updates to come while I wait for the arrival of our little bun.

The photo above reminded me of how amazing my travel to Europe was. I was there for 23 days with a 40L backpack. I can't remember how I was able to managed traveling light in such a beautiful place. Normally, I would bring clothes for everyday change and one clothing should not be worn again. But it was the opposite while in Europe. Though I did not really wear the same clothes everyday, I experimented on whatever clothing I brought and made sure I brought the basics. That made the difference. Plus it was summer, so it was easier to bring light clothing.

If I'll have the chance to do it again, I would do it without batting an eyelash. I've experienced the pros of traveling with a backpack rather than lugging a huge suitcase. Maybe it will be quite difficult if you travel during winter but during the summer season, it's very doable. I wish i took a photo of what was inside my pack but for reasons I cannot remember, I forgot :) Got too excited I guess.




No comments:

ShareThis