July 01, 2011

Travel Inspirations

Patiently waiting for my next trip...

Currently, wishing I can travel every weekend to places I haven't been.

So while I console myself, let me share to you some links that I've been drooling the past weeks.

Flight 001 - Window Seat


You can submit daily travel inspiration or travel photos to their website. Cool! Can be used if your planning for your next trip.

This City Called Earth


Simple but beautiful photos from all over the world.

Travel with my Camera


A photo blog by Ingrid Kjelling from Norway who is currently based in Perth, Australia. She has been travelling back and forth to Bali, Indonesia and capturing lovely photos of the place. Everytime I visit her blog, it makes me want to book a plane ticket to Bali instantly.

The photos above reminded me to share my travel photos too. I know, I have been really procrastinating and unluckily bitten by the lazy bug :D Please bear with me =)

Have a blessed weekend everyone! Discover something new :)

No comments:

ShareThis