July 21, 2011

Hooked on Travel Deals!

Day by day, I've become almost impatient for another trip. But I have to remind myself to be still and wait for 3 more weeks. It's really such a loooooonnnggg wait! My itchy feet is craving for another train/ferry/plane ride =)

Just recently, I've discovered a new way to tame my wanderlust. I've hooked myself like almost everyday (that's 8 hours in the office consumed) to checking travel deals online. I am not referring to travel deals from sites such as those from agoda.com or asiaroom.com but rather sites such as these...







2 Tours in One Special (Beijing + Shanghai), $60 instead of $636, 91% off 5D4N Beijing Tour + 5D4N Shanghai Fantastic Tour + 4 Star Hotel + Meals


And a lot more...You may check this link for list of all deals. They have a list of almost everything - from food, spa, travel, fashion, beauty, workshop and even a hello kitty mahjong set :) So hurry and book your next travel! These are really tempting deals not to be missed =)


(Disclaimer: I am not paid to post this and convince you :P Just sharing my new found addiction :))

No comments:

ShareThis