January 01, 2009

'lil brother


i took this picture before he left for their class christmas party.
mama told him, they're going to wear "civilian" for the party
he got mad coz he thought, "civilian" is some kinda uniform
i told him its just nice polo and pants
he complied and asked me to put on some gel on his hair.

***
yesterday, mama saw him staring to nowhere while lying in bed
she asked, "what's wrong?"
he said, "i miss the two ladies" while wiping his eyes
she asked, "who?"
he said, "the two ladies who just left"
(my sister left for dubai last dec 26 and i followed on the 27th)

***
few hours ago, i spoke to him through ym
we talked for almost an hour
i asked him if he misses me
he said, he has been crying for days
"mingaw man ko nimo", he uttered
he told me to bring him here in sg during his summer vacation
i said, i will.

***
he is only 7 years old
my only brother and our youngest
you bet, he is spoiled.
coz he came 16 years after my youngest sister.
he is our angel and our miracle.

No comments:

ShareThis