January 05, 2009

Inspiration!

in this world full of uncertainties, we need inspiration to keep us going. may it be from people, books or just the mundane.

i just want to share these lines i read from the blog of one of the inspiring people i know, Aileen Siroy.

"And I will continue to always learn, try, give my best, become better, and love -- love without measure.

I will continue to believe in goodness, in infinite possibilities, in second chances, in true friendships, in undying love, in magic and miracles.

And I will continue to have kindness in my life. And laughter. And courage. And happiness. And adventure. And love. Lots of love."


i am reading this everyday, again, to remind me to be always positive and to always always give importance to the things that really matter.


No comments:

ShareThis