January 04, 2009

Life is Beautiful!!!


The roller coaster is my life; life is a fast, dizzying game; life is a parachute jump; it’s taking chances, falling over and getting up again; it’s mountaineering; it’s wanting to get to the very top of yourself and to feel angry and dissatisfied when you don’t manage it. If I believe that the track is my destiny and that God is in charge of the machine, then the nightmare becomes something thrilling. It becomes exactly what it is, a roller coaster, a safe, reliable toy, which will eventually stop, but, while the journey lasts, I must look at the surrounding landscape and whoop with excitement.
(Eleven Minutes, Coelho)

photo by: my good friend mian

***
i am reposting from her site to remind me how i should see LIFE right NOW inspite of the many uncertainties. (this aside that the lines were taken from one my fave Coelho books)

1 comment:

Aileen said...

life indeed is beautiful! and you are richly blessed, von. you are. =)

ShareThis