October 01, 2011

A Grateful Journey

"Many people are conflicted. They want to fulfill their dreams and yet are afraid to fulfill those same dreams. Why does that happen?  Because wishes are unfamiliar territory. 
And what is unfamiliar is scary."


Everyone who knows me well,  know that I am a Jason Mraz fangirl. I'm actually not just a fangirl but deeply, completely in love with this guy :D He is talented, inspiring, humble, vegetarian and loves the world. Complete package.

He is currently on a world tour this year and will soon be visiting Asia particularly Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Bali. And I am happy to announce that I will again see him perform LIVE in Manila. Oh my Gosh!!! I have mixed emotions about the whole thing. The initial plan was to watch him in Thailand because the date falls on a long weekend in Singapore. However, I can't wait! It hit me last night that I have to see him very very soon :D Thank you to my friend who helped me in buying the ticket in Manila. I AM OVERJOYED! And did I mention that I bought  a FRONT ROW TICKET???? Yes, I DID! That's number 16 in my bucket list. Woohhooo!!! I am excited for October 30 to come fast! And thank you to Cebu Pacific for the ticket promo on my travel date. More woohhhooo! Mr. Universe, high five!

Watch and be inspired with this first documentary trailer of his own Grateful Journey in Morocco. 





Be love!

No comments:

ShareThis