September 19, 2011

Recovering from the Travel Bug Bite...

...if there's such a word :)))

Hello blog, i missed you! Sorry for staring at that new post blank page for few weeks now. I just don't know what to write or how to start. My three weeks wander lusting was causing me too much memory overload that it almost made my brain explode. There were just too many beautiful sights and experiences to remember and my ordinary brain cannot handle the overlapping of snapshots. The thousand photos didn't even help, actually it made the situation even worst - instead of typing the words, I always end up staring and browsing for more photos.

But today is different because I've finally decided to compartmentalize and turned on my brain to come up with the most "jaw-dropping" come back post. Teehheee =)

I guess when you're bitten by the travel bug, you need to refresh yourself slowly but surely. When I came back, I didn't literally experienced jetlag because I was forced to overcome it due to work. But I noticed that after my first week, I became too lazy to do something productive and was just too comfortable slacking off. And it didn't do me any good, for one, I was not able to post anything here and two, I missed a lot of updates from friends because I was "almost-always" unreachable. Luckily, I have recovered and ready to plan for the next trip :D

Meantime, while I edit some photos, let me share to you some snapshot of the places I visited in Europa =)


City of Arts and Museum, Valencia Spain


Santo Tome, Toledo Spain


Palacio Real, Madrid Spain 



Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Spain 


Colosseum, Rome Italy


St. Peter's Basilica, Rome Italy


Palazzo Vecchio, Florence Italy 


Emmanuel Vittorio Shopping Mall, Milan Italy


Gondola by the bridge, Venice Italy 


Eiffel Tower, Paris France

Enjoy and happy week ahead!

4 comments:

jaL3e said...

wheeeee!:D waited for ur EU trip blog ... now I'm starting to gather my questions. mgsamok2 lng nya ko one of these days!

vonskiea said...

hehe thanks for the cheer, jen! i have some many posts in mind :) i'm excited for you :D

Josephine Sicad-Minerva said...

hayyyy salamat...finally ..i was almost gonna nudge you here when nimo ipost hehe :) post more by country and cities! hehe

vonskiea said...

to follow ateh! hehehe :)

ShareThis