December 03, 2010

Deals you should not miss.

You know in Facebook how ads are popping up like mushrooms? Yes, there are! From clothes, shoes, bags, spa and even diapers. During one of my lowlight days while checking the site, I came across deal.com.sg. I found out that they give out good deals for resort and cruise packages. I initially thought they are interested with donuts and facials only, apparently they are also interested in travel and relaxation. Cool!

I was fortunate enough to purchase a very good deal for an overnight stay package in Nongsa resorts, Batam Indonesia. It was a perfect treat for our planned weekend getaway with the husband. They reserved this lovely seaview room for us. (sorry for the low-res photo, just copied it from their site).


So how does the purchasing works? They announce the deal before its even open to the public so people will watch out for it. They post the announcement in their facebook account here. Once they open the deal, you are only allowed to purchase it within a specific period of time . So you better be ready! If it gets confirmed, they will send you the voucher with the instruction how to use/make reservations. That easy!

While you busy yourself checking out their latest deal, let me me print my voucher first coz we are going tomorrow :D Weehhh!

No comments:

ShareThis