March 06, 2011

Family Trip to HongKong (Part 1)

I am back! :P

Sorry for the hibernation guys, I was in a "homesick" state after my three weeks vacation in Cebu. It took me quite a while to shoo away the sadness of missing my family and friends back home. But anyway, I am back and almost done editing all our vacation photos. Whew! I learned photoshop instantly because I want all our photos to look lovely :D

So firstly, I want to share our first family trip abroad with the complete cast. I can't even describe exactly how happy we were to finally realized this trip. Yes, it was expensive to travel in a big group but travelling with your loved ones makes you forget all the moolah you spent :) Life is short!

We stayed in this little guesthouse located in Nathan Road. It's not that fancy but it's decent and affordable. Good and comfortable enough for families and friends. Location wise is perfect for first timers because its nearby Tsim Sha Tsui MTR/Interchange and bus stop where you can take buses to the airport. Although food is not that accessible if you're looking to try on some local delicacies. I mean if you are travelling with your family, its quite cumbersome to look around the place for the perfect resto for everyone. But there's always Mcdonalds and Pizzahut nearby to save your day ;)

We started our first day with a photowalk around Nathan Road and HK Central.



I love their city bus :)

Fishing at the Causeway. (not really sure :P)


The MTR near our guesthouse.



And of course, I paid a visit to where all my lomo inspiration came from :) To my husband's surprise, I didn't buy anything :D It's a new branch in Tsim Sha Tsui.


HongKong's streets are so pretty and full of interesting stuffs. I was really amused at how messy, busy, at the same time pretty each and every corner is. Sadly, I failed to take lots of pictures because my camera went battery dead. Epic fail. Gosh!

'Til here. Will post second day soon. Promise :D

2 comments:

Josephine Sicad-Minerva said...

sure ko maunhan pko nimo ug post sa Bali hahahaha
cge pa ta ani! LOL
remind me oi! hehe
--
super miss Hongkong looking at this post!

vonskiea said...

unsay Bali? naa pa diay na? hehehe dli ko kapost kay ang mga pics sa second day naa nimo :P pls tiwasa na ug edit :P

mamalik ta HK nga kuyog nata oi!

ShareThis