May 04, 2009

Intimate Weekend

the long weekend is over and i am happy i spent it the way i wanted it to be.

i did not get enough sleep just like my usual days but my experience was incomparable to my craving for rest. i had a blast instead! for 3 straight days i slept late (again!) and woke up early. but i am not complaining at all because i had coffee, good food and shared warm conversations with my friends in SFC.

at some point, i entertained thoughts of just lazing around the house for 3 days or do something else productive (like biking or jogging). good thing i did not give in to temptation or else i'd be really sorry.

so what exactly happened? hmmmm...let me just put it this way...i felt really blessed to be part of the community, to have sisters whom i can share just about anything, to learn lessons in a spiritual way, to experienced God's unconditional love, to be healed, to have the courage to bring my deepest darkest secrets to light and to share that courage with other courageous individuals. it was an awesome experience! really it is :D

i could not have spent my weekend any better than that. i was meant to be there! i did not regret any single thing even if i woke up late this morning and was rushing to office, even if until now i felt half-asleep, even if i have pimples break-out, and even if my head is aching because i was battling with sleep last night (2 big cups of coffee really had an effect on me :D)

i realized that experiences like these are worth rest-trading and sleep deprivation (for the lack of term). i could not thank my God enough but everyday i am grateful!

No comments:

ShareThis